The Baptist Association of NSW and ACT is seeking a skilled Accounts and Administration Assistant who will be reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant. This is a full-time position.
• Accounts receivable
• Accounts payable
• Updating and maintaining office records
• Monthly general ledger reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Assistance with office facilities and fleet vehicles
• Assistance with management of properties
• Administration of the Baptist Ministers Long Service Leave Fund• Handling petty cash
• General ad hoc office support and report.
It should be noted that this job description is not exhaustive, and the parameters and responsibilities of the role may be altered through consultation as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- A mature and committed Christian who has a sense of calling to serving God in this role using their gifts
- Holds to the Association’s Statement of Beliefs
- Commitment to the Association’s vision and objectives
- Accounting Diploma
- Proficient in Xero, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work independently
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV along with a covering letter.
Enquiries or questions regarding the role may be emailed to Charles Tse: email@example.com
Friday, 23 August 2019
BA Accounts & Admin Assistant Role