Macquarie Park NSW, Australia Part Time
Provide accounts payable and receivable functions….
Seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join our dynamic Finance Team. The role includes: accounts payable and receivable functions, month end processing and reconciliations, preparing and posting inter company transactions, financial reporting and other adhoc accounts and administration functions as required.
This role is an initial 3 day per week position with the potential to grow to 4 or 5 days a week over time.
The Baptist Association of NSW and ACT is a movement of more than 340 congregations committed to voluntarily serving together with a common purpose, values, vision and goals. We work together in the fulfilment of Gods call on us as individuals to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- the opportunity to be part of a supportive, collaborative team
- attractive salary
- flexible work arrangements
The successful candidate will:
- be a team player who can also work independently
- have strong attention to detail
- be a proactive problem solver
- have excellent communication skills
- have proficiency in Xero accounting system and Microsoft suite of products particularly excel
- hold to the Associations Statement of Beliefs
- hold a Diploma of accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferably with a Not-for-profit organisation
Please submit your application to Human Resources via the ‘apply to this job’ button below with a cover letter and your resume.
For further information of the role or for a copy of the position description please contact Charles Tse on firstname.lastname@example.org