The Association has available opportunities in our Gen1K Mission and Church Development Group for individuals who are passionate about advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ in word, sign, and deed.
An overview of the areas of opportunity are listed below.
- Working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) churches: cultivating health and multiplication of these churches including formatting a strategy behind how this is done.
- Team Leading: of the Church Witness Team and championing a holistic gospel amongst our churches.
- Justice and Public Voice Leadership:
- Building the capacity of local pastors and churches for effective public and community engagement through campaigns, training, communities of practice and disaster response.
- Supporting the Director of Ministries to communicate with Baptist churches and the wider public in conversations that are important for the advancement of the gospel.
- Reimagining the Public Engagement Group (PEG), liaising with A Just Cause (AJC) and building a network of subject matter experts.
- Evangelism Leadership:mobilising local churches and regional networks in evangelism through relevant partnerships and strategies.
- Disaster Recovery Management:advising and leading on strategy and management of staff and resources, including overseeing administration assistance of funds and acquittals.
These opportunities require developing and maintaining strong networks with Baptist churches, agencies, and affiliated ministries, including Crossover, Morling College, Baptist World Aid Australia, A Just Cause, Baptist Mission Australia and Baptist Care NSW/ACT.
To register your interest in some or all of these opportunities, please send a letter describing your experience and suitability, making sure that you highlight the areas of particular interest and passion.
Include details of your available time commitment for a role (fulltime and/or part-time days per week).
Please address this letter to Jamie Freeman, Associate Director – Gen1K Mission and Church Development and send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, 5 August 2022.
Please call Jamie Freeman for further information on Ph. 0433 788 762