Certificate III and Diploma Early Childhood Educators
Working under a Christian Philosophy come join our team on the beautiful Central Coast, Erina.
Two positions – Cert III and Diploma Early Childhood Educator.
Key Duties include:
- Supporting a team that provides high-quality early childhood education and care;
- Implementing and upholding the services’ philosophy
- Working in accordance with the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Law and applicable regulations and the National Quality Standard for Early Education and Care;
- Working in accordance with the Code of Ethics & our Code of Conduct;
- Facilitating the implementation of contemporary, research-based practices at the service;
- Keep up to date with relevant theoretical practices and apply where directed;
- Maintain and uphold Workplace Health and Safety;
- Maintain and uphold privacy and confidentiality;
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to children with needs and support.
- External stakeholder engagement
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to the Director and Approved Provider;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
Permanent and Part-time positions available – salary commensurate with experience and qualifications