Annual Assembly 20191 May 2019
NOTICE OF ANNUAL ASSEMBLY MEETING ASSOCIATION OF BAPTIST CHURCHES OF NSW & ACT
You are invited to be part of the 151st Annual Assembly Meeting, to be held on 1 May 2019
Information for Delegates and Members attending the Annual Assembly Meeting
Le Montage (38 Frazer Street, Lilyfield)
Additional Venue – Mosaic Baptist Church Evatt Campus – 8 Chomley Court, Evatt, ACT 2617
Wednesday 1 May 2019 – Sign on and drinks available from 5pm A buffet dinner will be held from 5.45pm-6.30pm Brought to you by the generous support of Baptist Insurance Services
The program will commence at 6.45pm with Worship & Prayer
Additional Venue – The program will commence at 7.00pm
(including dinner): $29 per person. (Arrangements are in place for any for whom cost is a difficulty. See Registration section below.)
Additional Venue – No Cost
Information about logistics for the evening, such as parking and dinner arrangements, is available at www.thegathering.com.au
Dear Pastors, Church Secretaries and Administrators,
The Value of Our Assemblies
What will be happening at this Assembly?
- Election of five (5) members of the Assembly Council
- Election of three (3) members of the Morling College Council
- Election of two (2) members of the Baptist Churches of NSW Property Trust
- Approve the 2019 Association Budget
- Approve a number of persons proceeding to be accredited Ministers
- Approve updates of the Accreditation Guidelines and the Code of Ethics
Further discussion will also occur around what it means to affiliate together, building on conversations that took place at our assemblies in 2018.
Who is able to attend the Assembly?
Additional Venue – ACT
I look forward to sharing with you at our Assembly as we celebrate and discern God’s will for our movement.
Jamie Long Chair, Assembly Council