- This event has passed.
CFM Connect Day March 2022
March 19 @ 8:45 am - 1:00 pmFree – $20.00
“Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed” – Jesus
While we were not there in that room after the resurrection to see with our eyes and touch with our hands the resurrected body of our Lord Jesus Christ there are still opportunities for us to see the work of God in our midst. We have eyes to see.
What do we see from the world changing event of the past 2 years? Where should we be directing our eyes and what should we be looking for in 2022? If we can change the way we see things then the things we see will change. The theme for Connect Day 2022 is ‘See’.
We want to gather together to direct our vision towards what God is doing in and through our faith communities. To see opportunities for justice and evangelism amongst children and their families. To help each other see what new things God is doing and what might be possible if we encourage and equip each other to step into what God is doing.
- Where are the different Connect Day locations in 2022?
- Northern Rivers – Alstonville Baptist Church (108 Wardell Rd, Alstonville NSW 2477) Connect Day has been postponed at the Northern Rivers location due to the impacts of flooding. We will advise a new date once determined.
- South West Sydney – Parkside Church (717 Smithfield Rd, Edensor Park NSW 2176) Connect Day has been postponed at the South West Sydney location. We will advise a new date once determined.
- Central Coast – Green Point Baptist Church (386 Avoca Dr, Green Point NSW 2251) Connect Day has been postponed at the Central Coast location due to the impacts of covid isolation. We will advise a new date once determined.
- Sydney North – Ministry and Learning Centre (5 Saunders Close, Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
- Mid North Coast – Taree Baptist Church (441 Kolodong Rd, Taree NSW 2430)
- Southern Sydney – Georges River Life Church (23 Stanley St, Peakhurst NSW 2210)
- Western Districts – Forbes Baptist Church (7 Attlee St, Forbes NSW 2871)
- Greater West for Christ – GWFC Training Centre (175 Cranebrook Road, Cranebrook NSW 2749)
- Hunter – New Vine Church (340 Maryland Drive, Maryland NSW 2287)
- Don’t see a Connect Day location near you? We are still locking in some more locations so don’t worry about missing out! Reach out to us at email@example.com and we can provide you with an update.
- How do I register to attend Connect Day at the correct location? In 2022 Connect Day will take place in many regions across the NSW & ACT. Once you have selected your registration type you will be required to provide us with some additional information. One of these questions is ‘I am registering for Connect Day at the following location’. Please select the location you will joining in Connect Day from.
- There are a few registration types to select from. Not sure which one to select? Read below:
- Adult Registration (Online Payment): Pay online for your registration cost to attend Connect Day.
- Adult Registration (Invoice Church): Some Churches will pay for their volunteers who serve in CFM ministries to participate in this training. The Baptist Association will invoice the Church directly for the cost of your registration. Please only select this registration type if the Church has agreed to cover the cost of this training.
- Leader’s Under 18 Registration: Connect Day is FREE for CFM Leaders’ Under 18. Leaders Under 18 are still required to register to attend. We would like to encourage you to think of who you could invite to come along and invest in their development. What a great opportunity to invest into the volunteers who serve in these significant ministries at your church by enabling them to attend this training together.
- Let us know your dietary requirements! As part of the registration cost each registrant will receive Morning Tea at their Connect Day location. Please make sure you fill this in during the registration process so we can accommodate you.
- During the checkout/payment process you will be required to create an account with the Association website. If you already have an existing account and have forgotten your password we are able to reset this for you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02)9868 9200.
If you have any difficulty with registering please email email@example.com with your name, phone number, church and site you wish to attend and we will be in contact.
Terms and Conditions
The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT does not accept responsibility for any losses incurred, including but not limited to, transport and accommodation booked for the event. The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT reserves the right to change any of the published event details without notice and have the final say on any matter relating to the event.
The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT understands circumstances change and offer the following alternatives to assist you should you need to alter your registration. Cancellations and refund of payments can be arranged by writing to The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT before Saturday, 5th March 2022. Any cancellations before Saturday 5th March 2022 incur a cancelation fee of $5 per person. No refunds will be issued after this date. The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT can allow for special consideration of your circumstances regarding this policy. If this is the case, please contact The Baptist Association of NSW/ACT to discuss your circumstances.