This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
Church revitalisation is the key foundation of our 4 association vision pictures.
- We see a movement of transforming, healthy communities
- We see a movement raising and empowering Kingdom-focused leadership
- We see an extraordinary mission shaped movement of God across our churches and affiliated groups
- We see a movement impacting our society, culture and world
It underpins our desire to see:
- churches develop from gatherings to transformational spaces
- leaders birthed into a vast array of industries and ministries
- churches engage missionally with the world around them
- churches demonstrate biblical love for the world through engagement and advocacy
Revitalisation, no matter how capable a church is in each of these areas, can make a good thing even better and continue to transform churches of all shapes and sizes into thriving healthy communities.
This information, as part of the ‘A Thousand Healthy Churches in a Generation’ vision (GEN1K), will hopefully help you identify the life stage of your church and gain access to resources for possible approaches to improve it’s impact internally and externally.
What will a revitalised church look like?
What is a congregational life cycle?
Explore the Life Cycle of a Church.
Life Stage and Responses
Outlines the appropriate response to life cycle stage.
A survey that may help you identify the life cycle stage of your church.
Following are a few resources that might be helpful in your journey of revitalisation.